For today’s Top Ten Tuesday meme, hosted by Broke and the Bookish, I’ve done something I never do: set new years resolutions. I don’t do them simply because they never seem to stick. It’s usually just a list of things that I want to do but probably won’t. This time, however, I decided to give it a try with nothing but bookish resolutions. Who knows? Maybe they’re bookishness will help me stick to them!
And now, without further ado, here they are:
- Reading at least 100 books (that’s including short stories, comics and audiobooks. I’m not sure I’m ready for 100 novels just yet);
- Keeping the NetGalley Feedback at 80% minimum at all times (so close to reaching it!);
- Reading the sequels of the series I’ve started but am not up to date with/finished;
- Getting more shelves;
- Actually finishing a first draft of a novel;
- Reading more diverse books (one can never have too many diverse books after all);
- Organising my Goodreads shelves. They’re quite… messy;
- Actually finishing The Greatest Show on Earth. I’ve been putting it off for years now;
- Getting more involved in the book community;
- Write down favourite lines from books while reading them for review writing (it’ll probably be easier to do so then than hunting for them afterwards).
I’m not sure I’ll manage to do all, but one can always try!
Oh, and of course,
How about you?
Do you do New Years Resolutions? Why/why not? Any you want to share?